Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Use in Ukraine

bigboner
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, Hoping someone could advise please!

Have a basic phone, Smart First 7, on a payasyougo big bundle. Is it possible to use this combo in the Ukraine. Will be using mobile to mobile calls whilst there and the odd text back to the UK.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @bigboner

The Ukraine in the the Rest of the World Zone 1.  Please see the charges for using your phone in the Ukraine on the link below.

As you will be using PAYG, you will need additional credit to take care of any calls, texts and data whilst you are away.

How much does it cost to use my device abroad?

@bigboner

Just to make sure you have roaming enabled on your PAYG account, it is always a good idea to contact Vodafone before you leave the UK..  You will also need to set up a PIN in your want to access your voicemail.  There is further information on things to do before leaving the UK on the roaming link above.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS

Hi @bigboner

The Ukraine in the the Rest of the World Zone 1.  Please see the charges for using your phone in the Ukraine on the link below.

As you will be using PAYG, you will need additional credit to take care of any calls, texts and data whilst you are away.

How much does it cost to use my device abroad?

@bigboner

Just to make sure you have roaming enabled on your PAYG account, it is always a good idea to contact Vodafone before you leave the UK..  You will also need to set up a PIN in your want to access your voicemail.  There is further information on things to do before leaving the UK on the roaming link above.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

So as long as I have enough credit it should all work ok? Do I need to enable anything?

(you can tell i don't use my phone much!)

Excellent! Thanks for your help - most appreciated.