Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Very Me Rewards and Six Pack

CEB5000
4: Newbie

Hi, according to the Very Me T&C’s, to be eligible for rewards you must top up every 6 weeks. So if I buy a big value SIX PACK (which effectively means I don’t top up for 180 days), will I lose my eligibility for Very Me rewards after 6 weeks? 

17 REPLIES 17

Blair
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @CEB5000, that will still be fine 👍

With our Big Value Six Pack 10 offer, you're actually getting six lots of 30-day Big Value Bundles.

It's just the same as buying them separately, only it's better value!

Blair

Thanks Blair, but I won’t top up for 180 days so will that not exclude me from VeryMe after 6 weeks?

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@CEB5000 I've raised this to our dedicated team to find more information about your eligibility for the Very Me Rewards, with this package. As soon as I've got some confirmation from them, I'll pop back here and let you know.

Thanks Loz, my current BVB runs out today so forced to make a decision I think I will stick with it rather than risk forfeiting veryme. Still interested to know though

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@CEB5000 The team I've raised this to have requested some further information. So we can get this sent over to them, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us. They'll then be able to confirm everything for you 🙂

Ok have responded with my details. Thanks

Any updates on this Loz, or have I found a fundamental flaw in the products? 😉

Blair
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I've also fed this back to be double checked @CEB5000.

We'll get back to you just as soon as we have clarification.

Blair

Thanks @Blair, much appreciated  - I was contacted on Friday to provide ‘more’ account details so they can look into this but I reiterated that my question concerns the compatibility of their products and is not account specific. Unfortunately i have missed my opportunity to buy the six pack now.