Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VeryMe rewards

MisSold52
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Team,

I am facing same issues of not being able to access VeryMe rewards for over a month now. Late last week, I received below text.

"Hello. We're sorry you've been experiencing problems accessing VeryMe Rewards. Great news! We've fixed the issue, so you can now start enjoying freebies, giveaways and great discounts - check them out in your My Vodafone app: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/myvf/app Please accept our apologies for the delay.".

However the issue is still there and I am still not able to access the VeryMe page.

3 REPLIES 3

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for getting in touch @MisSold52, I'm sorry to hear you've had issues accessing VeryMe. Have you tried resetting your Vodafone app? You can do this using the menu at the top right of the screen:

1.  Click to open the menu
  2. Choose Settings
  3. App Settings
  4. Reset the app
  5. Reset

Let me know if this works, if not pop back and I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

@TJ wrote:

Thanks for getting in touch @MisSold52, I'm sorry to hear you've had issues accessing VeryMe. Have you tried resetting your Vodafone app? You can do this using the menu at the top right of the screen:

1.  Click to open the menu
  2. Choose Settings
  3. App Settings
  4. Reset the app
  5. Reset

Let me know if this works, if not pop back and I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

I have reset the app multiple times. Sent text to 97888, contacted Chat, contacted Customer Services. Tried on mobile network as well as on Wifi. I am sure I have tried everything Vodafone could recommend. 

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MisSold52 Are you ensuring you meet all the criteria required to access VeryMe Rewards? You can view all things required i.e. Top Up amounts etc. on our VeryMe Rewards Page.