Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Billing using credit

beatjentie
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi. I'm hoping someone here can help, as I have run out of ideas on how to solve this. I am a PAYG customer. I have been using Vodafone billing through my credit(Pay for It) and it has been working perfectly until it was declined. Spoke through Vodafone chat who told me that the weekly limit was £10 and monthly was £30, later through research realised it was £10 a month. Fine ok, not too much of a problem. Was told it was restart at the start of the next month. 1st August is here, tried again (removed billing option, force stop app, cleared cache and data) payment unsuccessful again!!! Its getting annoying. It was handy for me, not to have to use debit card for some music off the Google Play store (never paid within apps). I equally really don't have the time (or patience) to have to sit on the phone to contact 191 who, from other forums, give conflicting advice or are unable to help. Any advice gratefully received in advance :Smiling:

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@beatjentie It sounds like we'll need to check your account on our end to see if there's anything stopping these payments from going through. 

Please contact our team using the information in my private message