Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Porting in Website down?

gh1986
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/myvodafone/faces/aportin - I want to complete the porting in form, but the link is broken. 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Are you able to speak to Vodafone customer services via 191 or Live Chat.

Contact-us.

And or try clearing your browers cookies and cache and or try another compuet or browser. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Yes @gh1986 

The problem is there is never ever a good time to do site maintenance.  Hopefully Vodafone will have the page back online shortly.  However, if you do not have a Vodafone number and able to use the 191 method to call, the contact numbers you need to contact Vodafone are on the link in your post. 

TOBi, Vodafone's virtual agent, is online here Contact Us  and will be able to put you in contact with the correct department to port in your number.

If you have any problems porting in your number, this will be something where the Team on the forum will be able to help.

I would say actually there is a good time to do maintenance - at 2am on Sunday morning when most people are liley to be in bed and not right in the middle of a work day. Although I do agree your IT enginners wouldn't want to work then, nor would Vodafone want to pay them overtime to work at that unsociable hour.