Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone fraud ?

Jordank9199
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Hi , I got a phone call from this number 01706 398646 claiming they were Vodafone. They had all my details that vodafone know like my package that ive been paying for. I was offered a better package and asked if I'd like to join it. I was wary so said if I could get back to them. I then got a text from 'vodafone' about the package. I then thought it was legit and gave them important details like bank stuff , I know idiot ! But I want to know if this is a legit Vodafone number or if it's fraud because of it is then I think Vodafone should be looking into this ! Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

@Jordank9199

Its definitely a number Vodafone use to call from.  Please see the numbers Vodafone use on the link below.

Numbers Vodafone use to call from

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS

@Jordank9199

Its definitely a number Vodafone use to call from.  Please see the numbers Vodafone use on the link below.

Numbers Vodafone use to call from

spbudd87
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
If you ever have doubts about any number just paste it into Google
Top results are sites specifically for identifying unknown numbers, with comments from real people who've has experience with the numbers
Or in this case a top result would be a vodafone site at the top of the listings

froggerty
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

A lot of this has been going on of late, also calling you on your landline, it's that time of year when peolpes contracts and other financial annual matters come up for renewal. All these cold callers are the scum of the communications World and should be ignored, just say 'no thank you' and hang up.