Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone points

missangie
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I have collected 3500 points (35 pounds). Therfore I wanted to spend them on a 35 pounds amazon voucher. It will only allow me to get a twenty pounds amazon voucher. Why can't I get a 35 one?
3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I assume it's in certain denomination amounts if the system is only allowing you to order what's on screen. 

Customer servives on 191 and or Live chat maybe able to clarify / assist as they alone have account access. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@missangie wrote:
It will only allow me to get a twenty pounds amazon voucher. Why can't I get a 35 one?

I imagine you'd have to order the vouchers in certain denominations - possibly multiples of 20 which is why you can't order £35 worth of vouchers.

I'm sure @Annie_N may have some insight as to why this is happening. 

PWIAC

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)
Heavens @drey_p that's a big ask!

Vodafone buys in batches of vouchers from major "names" and I imagine they have to take a view on how many they will "sell" at a reasonable rate. We all know that Vodafone is a very big company, but the profit margins on individual accounts aren't big, and even the largest companies can't afford to carry large quantities of slow moving stock.

So there are a number of £20 vouchers for a variety of outlets, there was a £25 John Lewis voucher when I last looked, but not any store vouchers for higher values. The more frequent complaint is that there aren't any lower value vouchers, but the problem with those used to be that, however many they bought, the stock was always running out, with resulting frustration when there was delay in buying in the next batch. (Buying vouchers by the 10,000, or however many Vodafone purchases, is a lot more complicated than picking one up at the till when buying something else.)

If there are a lot of people out there wanting higher value vouchers, this thread is your opportunity to let Vodafone know!

Annie