main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

Vodafone tracker - Order details entered are invalid

Meldrew
2: Seeker

Ordered phone + pay as you go - on 26/2/18.  Money going out shows up on my online bank account. First problem was that they stated they will deliver to a branch in Whitehaven that has closed down.  First live chat found the order but was unable to provide me with any other detail.  Second live chat today couldn't find any trace of my order. Can't communicate with Vodaphone becos you need a vodaphone mobile phone ------ Catch 22.

Any suggestions ?  

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Meldrew

Vodafone keep you updated with regular email notifications through the order process. 

When the order has been despatched, you will received an updated email with trackable information. If Vodafone were unable to delivery the order, it would have been returned to the warehouse and the order cancelled.

Vodafone won't complete the banking transaction until the phone has been despatched and the funds will remain as anauthorised pending transaction.  If the money is not claimed by Vodafone, the money will return to your full available balance within a few days.

You may well find there is simply a delay but if the second advisor was unable to find the order, it may well be cancelled.

View more options
Alex
Administrator

@Meldrew A member of our team can have a look into the order status for you. 

As we'll need to check our internal systems before we're able to advise further, please contact us using the link in my private message

View more options