Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voicemail

Hotshot
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I'm having a Problem with Voicemail, When a Caller tries to leave a message for me, they are only able to say about 3-4 words long in the Voicemail Message. 

Any suggestions...

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Hotshot That does sound odd! Does the error occur at there end, or at yours? Are they cut off after a short period when trying to leave a Voicemail, or are you cut off after a short while when listening to a Voicemail? 

Hi

Thank-you for your reply...The caller gets cut off after a short sentence... I only get half of the message the caller left for me.

Hello

The caller gets cut short, to leave a message for me.

Hello

Sorry I have just got back to you, I didn't receive any notification for any  replies, only when I received a private message I saw your reply.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming this @Hotshot, do you know how long the person leaving the message gets before they get cut off? The maybe resolve by just resetting your voicemail box. You can do this by removing and re-adding it. You can remove it by calling 1210 from your handset. You'll hear a message advising this has been removed. Leave this service off overnight and then re-add it by dialing 1211. Let us know how you get on with this 😊