Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voxi data usage

teabag2
4: Newbie

Has anyone else noticed that when you sign in to the Voxi account online, that data usage never register's/goes down, 3 SIM's we have and they all say 8GB left out of 8GB - even though on my SIM I know I have used around 4GB so far.

16 REPLIES 16

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @teabag2, I can confirm the text you've received is correct and it's quite common for when we're making adjustments in the background, we ensure our customers don't lose out on their data so we switch them onto unlimited data. Please keep an eye on your online account for when your data will be used again as we may not update you before it refreshes. I hope this helps.

I changed to Voxi from vodophone PAYG and as above the data amount never changes. From my phone just befor the unlimited kicked in the Voxi account page has been replaced bu one saying background work... from my PC I get the old screen showing the correct amout of time left but the same dats 6Gb left all the time.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@john7 The VOXI team will be happy to take a look into this for you. You can reach them on Facebook or Twitter - just pop them a message with your full name and number. They'll then be able to take a look into your data usage for you :Thumbs_Up:

@Natasha

We are still officially on unlimited data at present, so not sure contacting VOXI will get us anywhere.

Has been good though, now into week 8 with unlimited data, calls, texts and MMS for £10 @month 👍

Indeed all I was told was you are on unlimted data ignoring that I had NEVER had any diffrent usage shown.

Is this still in effect? My data still shows 6GB even though I've definitely been using a fair bit apart from the free social stuff.

@wahlfeld wrote:

Is this still in effect? My data still shows 6GB even though I've definitely been using a fair bit apart from the free social stuff.

Yeah, we are still on unlimited data.

Might be to do with getting things sorted out properly after their release of the Unlimited 5g plan?.