Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voxi number porting issue

MUJ-1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I can make calls and texts but I can’t recieve call or texts from non-vodafone numbers

ive tried to call my number on SKY mobile, EE, giffgaff, and iD mobile but they always say number not available but when I call from a vodafone number I can recieve the call and the text

11 REPLIES 11

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

When was the porting undertaken @MUJ-1 

It maybe that the files haven't yet fully settled.

If a split port has occurred which is where the porting in files haven't properly settled then customer services would have to raise this with their porting in Teams.

How-do-I-get-in-touch-with-VOXI.

voxi.co.uk/contact-us.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I requested a port last Friday and they ported the number over on Monday 

ive looked at the other posts and talked to the live chat they gave a number to call I called it and requested to get transferred to the porting team they said they are going to raise a split port email with my previous provider

they said it should take 48-72 hours

BandOfBrothers

Good to hear they've escalated this.

What you've been told sounds about right. 

Current Phone  >

If the issue still occurs after 72 hours should I contact ofcom?

AnnS

Hi @MUJ-1 

Ofcom are the industry regulator, they won't be able to help with individual cases.  Where there is a dispute with the network, you will need the Communications Ombudsman. 

However, if you have not made every effort to resolve a complaint with Vodafone, any communication to the Ombudsman is likely to be met with go back to Vodafone.

This is a porting issue, quite simple for Vodafone/Voxi to solve, it also takes two networks for a port, it does not mean Vodafone are at fault.  Go back to Voxi tomorrow morning, they will be able to give an update.

I can get an update via the live-chat right?

BandOfBrothers

@MUJ-1 wrote:

I can get an update via the live-chat right?

Yes Live Chat via the Voxi link I provided can access your account and check the status of the situation @MUJ-1 

Current Phone  >

It’s been nearly 4 days and I still can’t recieve calls nor texts however when I do call my phone number it says

“It has not been possible to connect your call, please try again later”

What does this mean?

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Have you managed to get everything up and running since you last got in touch @MUJ-1? You can also get in touch with the VOXI team via Facebook or Twitter