Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What a waste!

Kwquinn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

This was never an issue until I switched to Vodafone recently! As I often did before, i like to use mobile credit to add funds to my PS4 account so I decided to add £50 pound credit to my PAYG phone in order to do so but for weeks whenever I try to add any money even as little as £5 pound to my PS4 wallet I'm met with an error saying I have reached my Vodafone spend limit after contacting Sony and Boku who both agree this shouldn't be happening I contacted Vodafone who basically just gave me the runaround and have no concern at all at the money I've wasted and their poor customer service, please follow my warning and avoid them at all costs as I will be

14 REPLIES 14

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

If this is connected to Charge to Bill then there are limits set by Vodafone. 

£30 for a single transaction
£50 for a month.

From >> https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Account-bill-and-top-up/Charge-to-Bill/899154052

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

AFAIK those limits apply only to Pay Monthly. The only limit for PAYG is that the sum concerned should be covered by your credit balance. 

There is a Charge to Bill bar in the great list of bars available on the online account - worth looking at your account @Kwquinn to make sure that that bar is off. 

Annie_N

@Kwquinn To follow up on my previous post, you'll find the setting (Charge to bill bar) in your online account under Services and Extras, then Bars and Alerts

Alternatively, a quick way to check whether the bar is on is to try to make a £1 donation to one of the charities listed here. Charity donations are also prevented by the bar, so you'd get some sort of error response (or your balance would fail to fall) if the bar is on.

There is no bar on and the issue still persists

Annie_N

:Sad_face:

@Kwquinn You don't mention which contact route you used before, but your best bet is probably Live Chat - use the Chat link on http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us/

Ive already used live chat and called customer services multiple times and it's just been a waste of time

Annie_N

That's disappointing! All posts here are read by Vodafone's Social Media Team, so hold on here to see if they can help sort this out for you.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We'd like to take a look into this for you @Kwquinn.

I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team - we'll then be in touch to help.

@natasha this issue still has not been resolved