Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What a waste!

Kwquinn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

This was never an issue until I switched to Vodafone recently! As I often did before, i like to use mobile credit to add funds to my PS4 account so I decided to add £50 pound credit to my PAYG phone in order to do so but for weeks whenever I try to add any money even as little as £5 pound to my PS4 wallet I'm met with an error saying I have reached my Vodafone spend limit after contacting Sony and Boku who both agree this shouldn't be happening I contacted Vodafone who basically just gave me the runaround and have no concern at all at the money I've wasted and their poor customer service, please follow my warning and avoid them at all costs as I will be

14 REPLIES 14

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Kwquinn I'm sorry to see this is ongoing.

I've searched using the address registered to your Community profile, but I can't find an email from you to us.

Please confirm the reference number you received in the automated email response (it will look similar to #12345678), and we can check on the progress of this for you.

Me too have been in the exact same situation, worked fine until a few months ago, Vodafone tell me I’ve got a £650 limit PlayStation/Boku won’t accept more than £10?  None of the 3 parties have got a clue why... totally agree What A Waste (of time and effort)

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@FordyOwl It's disappointing to see this wasn't resolved for you when speaking to us previously.

If you're continuing to experience issues with using your credit on your PlayStation after following @Annie_N's advice, I've sent you a private message with details to get in touch with our team. We'll then be able to take a closer look into this for you.

I'm having issues adding funds to my playstation account via vodafone, vodafone says it sony. Sony says its vodafone or boku, Boku hasn't responded. What gives here? there must be an issue somewhere? £10 per month limit is ridiculous.

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion