Pay as you go

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices, Pay as you go Rewards and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Answer machine won’t switch on

I have called 1211 many times and keeps telling me I can not access answer service then just disconnects me every time ? I’ve not used this number in a long time but I use to have answer machine on it last time ? 

Big Value Bundle data transfer and EU roaming

HiGoing abroad for 2 months . Will be traveling across EU.Can I use data transfer from Big Value Bundles ?For exampleBVB20 can I use all 4GB data (for example in Germany,Itlay) ?BVB30  can I use all 20GB data (for example in Germany,Itlay) ?Or maybe ...

lukas716 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

I lost my number.

I lost my number '[Removed]' many days ago.I don't know anyone using it now or not.I wants to get back this number as it used to verify at bank,facebook and other ids.  Help Me  MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information plea...

rahul94 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Money Gone

Recently, I've had my data turned on, only using data I have.Then I decided to top up, as my bundle runs out soon, now, I understand that it's £2 for 50mb of data, which has been taken from me(the £3).The catch is, I DID have the data, I used reward ...

SRC6 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Retrieve a disconnected number

Hi after receiving some devastating new that ther is no chance I can get my old number back which my late father brought for me, I am terribly upset because I wasn't aware of the 3 months disconnecting period. I couldn't use my number as I was abroad...

Qumar786 by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

No refund after almost three years

This is quite a long story, so I apologise in advance. I ordered (and paid for) a PAYG phone and bundle online, total cost £145, at the end of July 2015. After weeks of waiting and hours of being told by customer support that it would arrive today/to...

Anyone please read

Thanks for looking , I have a pay as you go mifi unit , in MyVodafone online or the app I can’t see how much data I have left or how many days are left on my current pack , I also paid to have another pack queued up but I am also unable to see this ....

Podski by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYG Cannot Roam in UAE

Hi, has vodafone blocked all roaming in UAE? My phone stopped working in UAE towards he end of June and I returned to the UK, everything was fine. Now I am back in the UAE (I travel to and from the UK often), and roaming still doesn't work. I used li...

Top up

Hi, I have topped up £10 and I want to convert it to a package please

Jamou by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks