Pay as you go

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices, Pay as you go Rewards and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Top up

Hi, I have topped up £10 and I want to convert it to a package please

Jamou by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Delete My Account - How to delete a Pay as you go account

I am a pay as you go customer. I bought a phone back in 2015 but I left Vodafone by not using my old SIM, did not make chargable calls, did not top up, in other words, I stopped using number and SIM. I also registered an account 2 years ago that work...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 59 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Reinstate mobile number

Hi,I requested a PAC code to move from a VF corporate account to a PAYG sim which I bought, I didn't end up using the PAC code though and my service got disconnected today when the PAC expired - meaning I've lost access to my business number which is...

Top-up a PAYG Sim

Hello all,  i have just bought a PAYG Sim card, for an early type android phone.Is there a way for a VERY VERY infrequent user, to top-up and not lose the minutes/text etc... after 30 days , if i don't use the phone within 30 days. I can sometimes go...

PAYG costs

I am new to having a PAYG.  What do Vodafone mean by ...your credit will last for 30 days? are they telling me in a roundabout way that they will top up my credit after every 30 days whether or not I ask them to do so?!?   I only need the sim card an...

Thanks Vodafone

As above really. In Turkey and my phone is working as it should. I just wanted to say thanks.

Resolved! Top up problem.

I ordered a new PAYG sim. Installed it in my Samsung tablet ready for my holiday tomorrow. I topped up with £5 on Sunday and just checked it was working as normal only to find my ballance is now £3.20. How can this be when the tablet hasn't been used...