main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Pay as you go

can i change the bundle vodafone have automatically given me?

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
1: Seeker

i have a sim i got with a phone from carphone warehouse a couple of months ago..

i put £20 credit on my sim.. and its automatically given me a £10 bundle...

i wanted to choose my own bundle! i wanted the big value bundle fro £20..

can i change it?

or at least can i stop it again in the future so i choose the bundle i want?

thanks..

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

@kazcarl I see that @63johnw has shown the page from the mobile site, and that seems more helpful than the main site, especially the questions at the foot of the page. https://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/consumer/mobile/pay-as-you-go/big-value-bundle/ also gives some clues, or you can set up an online account, and use that to opt out of renewal, then, when it has expired, simply buy the value that you want.

But do be aware that the exact allowances are in process of changing, having increased somewhat in the past 24 hours or so! So do read the details now shown on the page that John links to, to make sure that you are switching to the allowances that will suit you best.

View more options
5 REPLIES
View more options

ive read it all already.. and im still absolutely baffled by it all!

View more options

Have you scrolled to the bottom and looked at questions and answers?Screenshot_20170712-205046.png

View more options

@kazcarl I see that @63johnw has shown the page from the mobile site, and that seems more helpful than the main site, especially the questions at the foot of the page. https://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/consumer/mobile/pay-as-you-go/big-value-bundle/ also gives some clues, or you can set up an online account, and use that to opt out of renewal, then, when it has expired, simply buy the value that you want.

But do be aware that the exact allowances are in process of changing, having increased somewhat in the past 24 hours or so! So do read the details now shown on the page that John links to, to make sure that you are switching to the allowances that will suit you best.

View more options
View more options
  • Find other posts tagged with: