Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

can't get SMS with security code

dmb_ekb
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there, I have My Vodafone account for Pay-as-you-go number, but I can't log into it cause of security code required there and I can't receive SMS from Vodafone last days.

The support chat doesn't response, the phone calling is a problem for me, and I can't visit Vodafone office because I'm abroad. Where can I get help with it?

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @dmb_ekb 

Unless things have changed, Vodafone are unable to send the authentification code to log into your online account when you are abroad roaming on an overseas network but you should be able to access the application.

If you need to contact Vodafone, this is free from abroad using the number for calling from overseas : Contact Us

Thanks, Ann.

Vodafone sent me SMS with security codes earlier – when I created My Vodafone account and when I logged in two or three times, and I received all of those SMS despite being abroad.

But last days I can't receive any SMS, and I can't guess the reasons why (

BTW, application isn't available in the country where I am, it looks like vicious circle )

AnnS

Fair enough @dmb_ekb 

Have you contact Vodafone through the Customer Service channels about this problem?   It certainly sounds like it is going to need account access to resolve.

It would also be worth mentioning that roaming is only intended for short periods of travel such as holiday use, if you have been abroad for a lengthy period, this may be part of the problem.

The Social Media Team will definitely get to the thread and help where they can with your receiving verification code, Vodafone SMS and log on problem.

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @dmb_ekb, that sounds a bit strange. Can you message me on social media please? Our Social channels are @VodafoneUK for Twitter and Vodafone UK for Facebook. We'll take a look into this with you.

Thanks, @DaneB

wrote you a direct message at Twitter