Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

cannot topup online by paypal

Maria85
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

hi. i can't top up online by paypal((

would you be so kind as help me, because paypal is only one available way of top up for me 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Maria85

Are you unable to make use of the other various ways to top up as detailed in > How-can-I-top-up-my-phone.

What happens when you try the Paypal route as per the link in > vodafone and topping-up.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

@Maria85

Is your registered address with Paypal outside of the UK? Of the various organisations which I've paid by Paypal, Vodafone is the only one which asked Paypal for my registered address with them (I know, because Paypal needed my permission to release my address to Vodafone).

So I assume that Vodafone won't accept Paypal accounts from outside the UK - though I've no idea why this should be the case. If you're in the UK, you could go into a Vodafone store, or into a supermarket or convenience store, in order to top up.

If you're outside the UK, then maybe you could ask a friend here to top up on your behalf. Or there are companies which will issue top-up vouchers online - but they charge a service fee, and you would have to be very careful to choose a reputable company.

thanks for your answer.

yes, my paypal is registered out of UK(( but 1 week ago it was not a problem. i have made a lot of top up by paypal

Annie_N

If the problem only started within the last week or so, have you double-checked your Paypal account, to make sure that there isn't some reported problem there? Otherwise, I can only suggest leaving it for a few days, then try again, and see if the problem has cleared.