main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

customer service number and email

Cari2725
2: Seeker

Ive been trying to speak to someone that can grasp the problem with little luck.

Money on account just disappears. Receiving texts that says no money for bundle yet the money is in the account!!!  Then they try to message you or send voicemails that eat at your money...so you cant listen to the voicemails or your balance dips. Craziness. I would like to speak to someone who can clearly resolve this problem... someone who understands what I am saying and not someone who is unable to  figure it out and talks over you like you are a child.   Please advise how to reach someone at Vodafone that doesn't cost from abroad.

Thank you

View more options
9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Vodaf one do not have an email address @Cari2725

They can be contacted by ringing 191 or Live Chat via Contact-us.

Or let the Social Media Team here who read all posts catch up with your post and they'll help you with this situation if they can. 

What Payg Tariff are you on ?

In your my Vodafone it should help to show what the activity is. 

For example mms messages are not part of your text allowance so sending long texts and or ones with pictures in will cost you to send. 

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options
Cari2725

I'm supposed to be on a 30 pound bundle but i kept getting messages that there wasn't enough in account....when there was/is.  I called Vodafone before travelling and was told the 30pound one was plenty.  I use whatsapp via wifi most of the time so not using much at all.

View more options
BandOfBrothers

Hi @Cari2725

So as examples as to what would use your topped up credit are multimedia messages aka mms as these are charged for or if you exhaust an allowance and continue to use the services. 

Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat can access your Account t to check what the missing credit has been used by. 

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options
Cari2725

!st problem ..   I already know that I have 30 pounds left in my account for the bundle. Thats the first problem as it is not being put towards the bundle as arranged. If I had the bundle it would include my usage. Vodafone keeps messaging me that there is not enough in my account for the bundle. when there is. I have already called and the rep just keeps telling me about usage without adding the bundle. Its hard work talking to this person based in Alexandria Egypt. I would like to have the bundle added as was already arranged on February 8th when i paid an initial 50 pounds for the bundle that began on that date! That left 20 pounds in my account which disappeared between February 8th and March 8th.. That was when I was still in UK and on the 30 pound bundle...so no excuse for my 20 pounds disappearing. Then since March 8th the renewal date I keep getting messages saying that I dont have money in my account...yet I added another 20 pounds to the 20 pounds that should have been there. So that should have made 40 in my account for the March bundle..... but no. Vodafone still kept messaging with the untruth that I didnt have the money in account....also they would phone me...presumably this was also taking money from my account as it was the only call to or from my phone that could have used any money. I cannot use my phone until this is sorted out as i am losing money anyway regardless of anything as it takes money for nothing. Someone needs to send me the breakdown of what my account is using as it makes no sense.

View more options
AnnS

Hi @Cari2725

The only people who will be able to see your account will be live chat or Customer Services.  It won't be quick waiting on the forum to be contacted when you want to be able to use your phone.

Understandably it's difficult explaining your situation to an advisor and only hearing about usage when you need to know if the bundle has been added.

View more options
Cari2725

Is there away to contact them without them deducting money from my account? I need a number to call a UK customer service department preferably. Not Egypt.

View more options
AnnS

Hi @Cari2725

You use the number above to call CS from abroad, providing you are using your phone, there will be no charge.

All advisors have access to the same information and you are routed to the first available advisor, this may not necessarily be the UK.  The Egyptian call centre are good at their job and will be able to answer your questions, understandly you have tried this and found it difficult but they will have the necessary account access and explain what has happened to the bundle and credit.

View more options
TJ
Administrator
Administrator

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your Pay as you go account and Top ups @Cari2725. If you'd like us to investigate further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options
Cari2725

Thanks I just responded

View more options