Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

free JD £20

ashleybristol1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I top up £20 tonight for first time i not get any code for JD £20 free. does any one tell me how to get it 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @ashleybristol1

Vodafone runs a few pop up style promotions.

Have you checked the T&C’s of this one ?

Can you link to it ?

If nothing arrives to you then I’d suggest to phone 191 and they’ll clarify any T&C’s and timescales. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

@ashleybristol1 Is this about the Rewards scheme? If you didn't receive a Rewards code, you can try texting LOST to 27822, and they should re-send the information.

it said Free £20 JD Sports voucher with this Bundle!

Annie_N

@ashleybristol1 Ah, eventually found it - on https://freesim.vodafone.co.uk/

But I've been unable to locate any terms and conditions, despite digging around in the Ts&Cs section for some time.

As @BandOfBrothers mentions, you'd do best to call CS on 191 - explain that the offer appears on the FreeSIM page.

Annie_N

@ashleybristol1 Further thought overnight - you did order a free SIM at the same time? This offer would only apply if you were ordering a free SIM and buying a £20 or £30 BVB at the same time. I'm not willing to order a SIM with top-up in order to discover what is said further down the time, but I assume that the voucher arrives along with the SIM. It's unfortunate that the Ts&Cs for the offer aren't apparently available on the Vodafone site, but I think this is how it has to be read.