cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

how do i find the date my payg account needs to be updated?

tramflamdram
2: Seeker

I have a PAYG SIM.

I made one payment to start it but I cant remember the date I did it.

How do I find out when the next payment on the SIM is due?

Nothing on the online account shows any dates, apart from usage.  I cant even see when the last payment was made.

7 REPLIES 7

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @tramflamdram 

If you have a Big Value Bundle or are on PAYG 1, your online account or My Vodafone phone application will give information on valid bundles or credit remaining.  Alternatively, you can call 2345 from the phone to get your balance.  A BVB will be valid for 30 days from when it was added.

The SIM is in a modem (similar to broadband USB stick) so I can't use the My Vodafone App.

In the online account, I only have a balance.

AnnS

Hi @tramflamdram 

The information seems to have been removed from the website, as far as I remember you can find the balance from your dashboard, you should also be able to see the data remaining on your bundle that should have been active for 90 days,

I will try and find better information for you and return to the thread.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @tramflamdram, just to clarify, are you on a 90-day data only SIM package or a 30-day Big Value Bundle/PAYG1 SIM package?

Big Value Bundle

Wacke1r

I also want to know about this, does anyone has a solution?

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Wacke1r and @tramflamdram, as advised before by @AnnS your data usage and payment dates are shown in the MyVodafone App, and the bundles last for 30-days before payment is needed again. Perhaps check your back statement for when that payment went out to estimate when your next payment is due.

Other than this option, we can check your accounts for you through our social channels here and advise on balance, data and payments 👍 

Here's a helpful video below: