Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

mifi pay as you go dongle top up

Johnnio75
2: Seeker

Why O why am I not able to top up my dongle ON LINE ,I cannot find anyone who can tell me the reason, it appears customer services is just there in name only. HELP!!

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Networks make decisions sometimes that can impact on users in different ways and unfortunately there can be instances where this isn't going to be explained for internal reasons I assume @Johnnio75

This is a Vodafone Help and Support Page which shows all the avenues to top up which you maybe aware of - so my apologies if you are but this information can also go onto help others searching for similar help. 

How-can-I-top-up-my-tablet-Mobile-Wi-Fi-device-or-data-dongle.

Topping up your mobile broadband.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Johnnio75

The first thing to always try is clearing your PC cache and cookies, sometimes it is a cookie preventing you from accessing the online top up.

If you have only just purchased the dongle, before you are able to add credit, you first need to download the software.  This can be done by following the information on the links below.  When you are redirected to the top up page you will need to register the account online before being able to purchase a data pack.  Appreciate this is probably something you have already done.

I’ve just got a new data dongle. How do I get started?

Follow the link below to find the correct software for the device.

Mobile Broadband Software

If you continue to have issues with purchasing credit or accessing the service, live chat will be in a position to advise further.

Johnnio75

Does anyone know if you can get a sim card for the R207 pay as you go that actually allows you to top it up on line because the one I have will not allow it & Loughborough Vodafone shop is most unhelpfull !!

BandOfBrothers

The options on how a Payg Account can be topped up @Johnnio75 are detailed in this link and sub tabs named  'How Can I Top Up My Phone' or 'How can I top up my tablet, Mobile Wi-Fi device or data dongle? '

There are different ways to top up your tablet, iPad, Mobile Wi-Fi device or data dongle. > Payg Topping Up.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.