Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

poor customer service

User2901
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

hi every one i have had a complaint ignored and mishandeld three times now when i finally got threw to pay as you go manager mamed mike he decided to hang up on the call.  the reason i complained was n agent overseas was being extremely rude so i decided to hang up on him. he then called me back snd in a rude was asked if i hung up on him i said yes and ask him not to call me again after that i got deliberate hang ups from vodafone with monagent speaking my complaint was ignored no offer of goodwill and apaulling customer service i will be going to ofcom today to make a formal complaint there.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @User2901

Agents as well as customers should be courteous at all times. 

So to get this right in my head > you believe an agent purposely ended the call.

Unless they confirmed they did then isnt it fair to say the call connection could have failed. 

So then you hung up purposely on a call to an agent and they tried to re engage with you by calling you back. Isnt it fair to say the agent could have initially thought the call connection had failed. 

Can I ask why you feel you should receive some form of Goodwill Gesture ?

The Communications Omsbudsman would most probably advise to exhaust Vodafones Complaint Process before they can engage with an issue although im not sure how that would pan out even if they agreed with you that the agent could have been rude. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

JohnJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@User2901 I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with one of our contact centres.

So we can take a closer look into what has happened and listen to the calls, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us, so we can investigate.