Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

rewards page not loading

iseande
3: Seeker

Why cant i load the rewards page? It wont work on mobile, tablet or laptop! I was trying to sort the reward point out for my mother. I must say this temps me to move our phone to another network when you promote rewards and you website page wont load and hasnt for over a week now. Sort it out 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

I was looking at the page yesterday - it was looking pretty odd, with some of the top of the page lost above the top of the screen, and when I wanted to order something, I got my security SMS, but then waited an age for the screen to move on to the page to enter the code.

It looks like it has crashed totally now - I presume that it will have generated a warning of some sort, but I'll report it anyhow!

View solution in original position

8 REPLIES 8

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@iseande

I guess you are trying the old links, if Vodafone have moved to the new support pages, these need to be removed. 

Please see below.  Hope it gives you what you need.

Rewards on PAYG

@iseande

Try clearing your cache and cookees and give it another try.

iseande
I used the link on the home page of the website. Not an old link. I can now get to the login but session expires before it fires a txt I need

iseande
It's not that as its a new laptop and first visit to website. I did try this anyway with no luck. Can anyone else login?

iseande
Filename: core/loader.php line number 346 error shows on page when visiting the rewards website.

Annie_N

I was looking at the page yesterday - it was looking pretty odd, with some of the top of the page lost above the top of the screen, and when I wanted to order something, I got my security SMS, but then waited an age for the screen to move on to the page to enter the code.

It looks like it has crashed totally now - I presume that it will have generated a warning of some sort, but I'll report it anyhow!

Annie_N

@iseande I was still failing to get to the page an hour or so back, but I tried it just now, and it loaded very smoothly, showing the full page correctly. I asked for my security code, which arrived promptly, and the page moved on to enter the code, and then on to the "choose your reward" options. So it looks as though, whatever it was, they've fixed it.

Annie.

Redhot77
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I'm having the same problem" it's proper pants' I try to alog in with my number to redeem my points only to be told please use a valid number!" Or it does nothing and starts bk at login'. My really not impressed with Vodafone'

Annie_N
I tried it just now and it seemed to behave OK. You could try clearing cache and cookies, and see if that clears the problem, or you may need help from Live Chat or CS - go via the Contact page.