cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

terrible experience with vodafone since i switched from O2 - and still no 4G !!!

didiman
2: Seeker

no 4 G since 3rd August, terrible online and phone support, operators fail to read notes, tell lies about whos dealing with my issue and then just cut me off when thye cant resolve the issue .  there is a 'tech team' apparently that have been trying to fix my issue and they arent contactable , i was told by an operator that it has gone even higher than them now and when i asked what the outcome of their findings were he lied to me and cut me off..... absoloutly disgusting expereince - HELP !!

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @didiman

From what you have written, it sounds like 4G has not been provisioned against your account.  This is going to be something Customer Services will easily be able to fix for you.  Although you have already been down the Customer Service channel, it might be worth contacting them again and specifically ask them to provision 4G against your PAYG account.

If you use the search facility of the forum, you will find previous threads with the same problem and it is something Vodafone are aware of for some PAYG SIM cards.

If you would prefer to wait on the forum one of the Team will pick up the thread, but the quicker option will be live chat or 191, you should then be using 4G almost immediately.

Thanks for taking time to reply - trust my I have tried every angle available to me - also searched threads and followed some of the advice . This is just a terrible experience 100% .  I have never ever known such bad service without even a soloution. The worst thing is rude staff who clearly don’t know what’s going on or if they do they are under orders to lie and deceive . It’s simple in my eyes - sort out my 4G . WaitIng over 4 weeks is unacceptable 

didiman

Can anyone advise - tried sim in another phone as per customer support advice . Switched off and back on . Did wep and WEB settings . Changed settings manually with support from Voda . Roaming on , roaming off , maual

network provider selected and then back to automatic . Voda refuse to put my in touch with tech team , they never message me back they never reply when they say they will , they don’t tell me what’s happening and it just seems like they don’t give a damn - anyone else having this issue and these experiences . All help much appreciated so thanks in advance 

Liam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@didiman Oh no - I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you and I'd love to do all I can to help! So that I can assist with getting your 4G service active, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us with the required information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!