Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

topping up

Leahsmith011
1: Seeker

I topped up £10 credit but it's now saying I have none left, it's happened before and not even my data will work. Please help 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

What type of Payg Tariff are you on please ? You can check by looking in your my Vodafone. 

If your on a Big Value Bundle type tariff then the credit you’ve applied would be taken to pay for those allowances. 

In regards to your data not working > please first check your Mobile Data is toggled to On in your phones settings. 

If it is are you seeing any 3G etc type icons in your phones status bar at the top ?

Is Data not working anywhere you go ?

Check no Data Bar is turned On in your my Vodafone please. 

As a process of elimination perhaps try your Sim Card in another phone and another Vodafone SIM card in your phone if you have access to these. 

Please try resetting up your phone for Data by texting WEB to 40127

Customer Services On 191 or Live Chat would be able to help too. 

Can I assume Data has worked Ok before ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Leahsmith011

When you log into your online PAYG account, you will be able to see a list of calls made from your phone under current usage, itemised usage.  If the information is not available, Customer Services or live chat will be able to let you know where your top up has been spent.  There is further information for you below.

How do I manage my Pay as you go account online?

If you only just topped up there is sometimes a delay adding credit to a PAYG balance, if you contact Vodafone, they will be able to let you know when you will receive your credit.  As soon as you have the credit, you should have access to services, including data access.

If you have not yet purchased a Big Value Bundle, this will work out a lot cheaper than using your credit balance and paying the full price for calls, texts and data.