main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Pay as you go

unlocking form not work since last night

2: Seeker

hello,

i am trying to fillup unlocking from when i entre my details in it and click on submit after that get this error

(https://localhost:8000/forms-verify-email/n_u_cs)

i try with 2 other laptop and also diffent internet getting same error please can you help about it,

Regards

View more options
5 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

The team here will look I do this. 

In the interim you could ring customer services on 191 or use Live Chat to ask them to fill out the request on your behalf. 

IMG_1084.JPG

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi,

Same issue with me as well(https://localhost:8000/forms-verify-email/n_u_cs)

I guess some updating runing from Vodafone company side.

View more options

@arsal @fasi I've sent you both a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.

We'll be able to access your account and look into this for you.

View more options
1: Seeker

It's not a problem with your laptop or internet connection - vodafone's server itself refusing anything to do with unlock requests. Worth mentioning that every single other form that you can submit online on their web-site works  including account registration payments etc - I have checked. I am absolutely sure its an intentional sabotage to prevent people from unlocking their devices. This happened before and every time it takes a new form. It has been two days since you have reported the issue - nothing was done, guess why

View more options

@pangemoon Do you have a phone that needs unlocking? 

If so, please let us know and we'll be happy to send you information via private message on how to get in touch with our team. 

View more options