Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vodafone veryme rewards emails not received

commute
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Android   PAYG  phone; requested some   veryme  rewards; STILL  not got the email to  get to spend the reward; just how long does it take to ge the  email  as have been waiting  over a  week now   despitre the text telling  me  to expect the   email witih 48 hours; and  if necessary just who  do i need to phone to sort this out?? 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @commute 

May I ask if you have checked in any Spam email inboxes too ?

Is there anything showing in your myvodafone  ?

Did you fulfill the criteria of Pay as you go mobile customers must have topped up at least £10 within the last 6 weeks. "

The Vodafone Customer services departments on 191 or Live Chat can access your account and check.

Also the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries have account access to help too.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Many thanks  for the  courtesy of a reply; I have already spent several hours with on line chat   about this  problem  and kind  of hoped that someone   might  know  maybe a  direct line contact to vodafone  rewards; I have texts that tell me to expect the emails  within two days but nowt   received; I  may have to see  how helpful ( or not!!)a  vodafone store might be with this 

That said, what do you mean  by 'showing in  'my vodafone'??

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @commute 

Please do try the Vodafone Social Media Teams or an agent via 191.

May I ask what Live Chat advised ?

I don't.think the Vodafone Highstreet Stores will be able to assist with this. They are primarily in place to sell contracts  , phones and accessories. However no harm in you asking.

I have never claimed the veryme rewards but everything in Vodafones support pages points to using myvodafone so I was wondering if there was anything in there.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

They suggested I contact  and got an email back from 

Had an email back from

vodafone

surprise

@tlcrewards.com

Thank you for your email. Sorry that you’ve been experiencing issues with VeryMe Rewards. To best support you with your query, access VeryMe Rewards by tapping the icon in the My Vodafone app and go to the ‘Help’ section in the bottom right-hand corner. There you will find multiple categories which will best describe your issue and can start a web chat with our dedicated team who will be on hand to support you further.

If you have any other Vodafone queries, please get in touch with the Vodafone customer service team by dialling 191 from a Vodafone mobile or landline. For alternate contact methods, please visit   vodafone   ( soory but an addy the board will not let my post  )!!

BUT they also gave me the numer   03441245647 ( whoever that is!!) as to  on line chat and 191.just go round in circles with them

I hae just now tried to order  another reward with  a   different email incase IT is the problem!!

Just  to update; I used a  completely   different email addy and  finally got a  reply so now waiting for a refund of my points to try again; that appanrelty takes 3 days !!