main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

00800 Number

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
3: Seeker

I have tried searching the community and on the Vodafone website and can't seem to come up with an answer. Google throwing up inconsistent information.

The phone number for my roadside assistance is a 00800 number. I don't think I have came across this style of number before. Can anyone tell me if Vodafone charges a premium rate for a double zero eight hundred number.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jambo1872 

This is a difficult one for sure, the call should be free from a landline but quite sure mobile companies class the number as an international call.

Try putting the number in on this link: Calling service numbers

Your roadside assistance should also be able to provide an 03 number (included in your price plan) for calling from a mobile phone.

Hopefully the link still works and will give the charge calling from a Vodafone mobile.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jambo1872 

This is a difficult one for sure, the call should be free from a landline but quite sure mobile companies class the number as an international call.

Try putting the number in on this link: Calling service numbers

Your roadside assistance should also be able to provide an 03 number (included in your price plan) for calling from a mobile phone.

Hopefully the link still works and will give the charge calling from a Vodafone mobile.

View more options
3: Seeker

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your response. I had tried the link previous to posting, however it did not recognise the number.

I managed to track down a mobile friendly number for them though, so thanks again.

View more options