Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

00800 Number

Jambo1872
4: Newbie

I have tried searching the community and on the Vodafone website and can't seem to come up with an answer. Google throwing up inconsistent information.

The phone number for my roadside assistance is a 00800 number. I don't think I have came across this style of number before. Can anyone tell me if Vodafone charges a premium rate for a double zero eight hundred number.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jambo1872 

This is a difficult one for sure, the call should be free from a landline but quite sure mobile companies class the number as an international call.

Try putting the number in on this link: Calling service numbers

Your roadside assistance should also be able to provide an 03 number (included in your price plan) for calling from a mobile phone.

Hopefully the link still works and will give the charge calling from a Vodafone mobile.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Hi @Jambo1872 

This is a difficult one for sure, the call should be free from a landline but quite sure mobile companies class the number as an international call.

Try putting the number in on this link: Calling service numbers

Your roadside assistance should also be able to provide an 03 number (included in your price plan) for calling from a mobile phone.

Hopefully the link still works and will give the charge calling from a Vodafone mobile.

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your response. I had tried the link previous to posting, however it did not recognise the number.

I managed to track down a mobile friendly number for them though, so thanks again.