cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

0333 numbers - these are meant to be all inclusive within your unlimited minutes or are they?

SteveDT1964
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I am wondering of anyone else has had an issue wiuth calling 0333 numbers?

My wife needed to call Barclaycard and was given the 0333 number via her app.

She called and was left on the phone for almost 100 minutes - the call wwas then terminated saying she had no further credit (on a pay monthly account) to call this number - I am the account holder and checked to see what went wrong.

I noticed that her EU 100 mminutes were all gone and this is most probably the reason why she cannot ring the number - has anyone else experienced the same?

I hve seen some threads saying they are barred from calling the 0333 numbers but Vodafone say they are all inclusive numbers - any comments would be welcomed as my wife was pretty ##~## off when the call was terminated due to the length of time she was waiting for an advisor to answer.

Thanks Steve

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @SteveDT1964 

I also had a reason to call Barclaycard to query a transaction, after having waited to speak to someone who was working from a branch, it had to be done online with back up emails to be printed out to go with the declaration. Hopefully, I will get the money credited to my account.  However, logging onto the application, you will see a message that the call will take you out of the application but use inclusive minutes.

03 numbers are the same as calling an 01 or 02 number.  If you refer to this link Pay Monthly Call Charges and this information from Ofcom: What are 03 numbers? this will be confirmed and unless there were no inclusive minutes remaining, the call shouldn't have been charged.

Not sure of the reason for the international minutes being used for an 03 number.

At the moment this will be an unbilled charge, when your Wife receives the bill giving here something to go on, if the charge is incorrect, this can be raised with Vodafone.

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

The call should show up under usage breakdown in My Vodafone. Does it list it as a 44333 number?