Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

12 month free Apple tv

hallyfella
1: Seeker

i recently bought a new iPhone 11 and with the contract i received 12 month Apple TV free (so i thought) anyway i have tried on all my Apple devices to enter into this 12 month deal only to find a promotion for a weeks free trial then £4.99 there after ! How can i get the deal i was promised does anyone know ? getting a bit peed off with this run around !! 

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @hallyfella 

I am a little confused here, the only offer for Apple TV with an iphone I can find was a limited time offer of 1 year free trial direct from Apple for devices purchased after 10th September 2019 and ended January this year.

i can assure you it was given when i took out the new contract . I have a screen shot to prove it but when i try to use it i get the free 7 day trial !! 

IMG_1296.png

IMG_1295.png

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

It's an Apple offer, so hardly surprising Vodafone aren't much help.

Have you tried: Open a desktop web browser, go to https://tv.apple.com and log in using your Apple ID credentials. You should be able to accept the 1-year free trial offer from there. Then on your ‌iPhone‌, sign out of the TV app, close it, then launch the app and sign in again.

If you still can't get it to work, try Apple support, they are usually pretty good.