Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

keithmmorrison
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I have recently taken out a new sim only contract and when i use 1471 i get told that the service isnt available for my subscription.

Anybody have any thought about this?

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @keithmmorrison

1471 works for some Vodafone numbers but not all numbers are supported.  I have just tried calling 1471 and it connected and read out the last number called probably because I am a long term customer.

There is a previous thread below which may answer your question.

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/1471-service-does-not-work-anymore-on-Vodafone/m-p/25541...

Hi, Ive been a long term customer and Im getting the message this service is not available to your subscription can anyone help please? Is there an alternative way to find out who last rang you? Many thanks.  

AnnS

Hi 

The service is fully discontinued.  When someone calls you the number should be saved to your call list.

Ah Ok but what if it doesn't ring you have no signal for example and it goes to voicemail and leave no message? 

AnnS

Hi @debbs7m

In your voicemail settings you have slam down notications. When someone reaches your voicemail and just hangs up, you will receive a text message notification. 

Ah ok great! will activate that then

Thank you 🙂