cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

3 months into contract, Vodafone charging more!

fizzfizzfizz
1: Seeker

I'm practically seething with rage! I took out a new contract with Vodafone in December 2017. I was previously a customer with TalkMobile but Vodafone have taken them over. As a result of this, I was able to get a Huawei P10 Lite on Vodafone's Red Extra plan with a 50% discount equalling £14.50 a month for the entire 24 month term.

BUT, each month, Vodafone have charged me the full £29 and each time I've had to call customer services to explain the charge is only supposed to be £14.50.

I noticed earlier today I've been charged the incorrect amount AGAIN but Vodafone are now telling me the 50% discount is no longer available and I'll be charged extra per month than what was initially agreed.

How the hell can they do this?! Surely this is breaking the terms of the contract! 

2 REPLIES 2

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @fizzfizzfizz did you receive any emails or confirmation letter about the deal ? a lot easier to argue your point if you do.

Hopefully the team here will be able to help, if you can wait for them to get to your thread.

This issue has now been rectified via a manager.