Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

30 day plans purposefully hidden from existing customers

SuperKingPrawn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've been going over my 5gb data limit recently on my 30 day contract, so went to see if I could change my plan. To my delight Vodafone are offering a 20gb 30 day plan for only £2 more than I'm currently paying. That was of course before I logged into my account.

For a split second you can see them, then the page reloads with the user info and all trace of the 30 day plans are hidden (video link). I was no longer offered the plan I needed. Forced to continue to pay fees for my over usage (£6.50 per 250mb) or pay an extra £10 a month on top of my current £20 to get an extra 2gb a month.

I've had a phone contract with Vodafone for over 10 years, today was the first time I've considered leaving.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

If this had been my situation @SuperKingPrawn  I would have voted to call 191 or use Live Chat or if local to me pop into a Vodafone Highstreet Store as all 3 options can help you with your account and current monthly tariff options.

Your own myvodafone should provide you with tailored info relating to your account and Yes I agree should show you what's on offer.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @SuperKingPrawn 

You are probably on one of the older 30 day SIM only contracts, give Vodafone a call and ask them to change your tariff to the newer 30 day SIM you have seen online.

If you agree a 12 month contract, with the commitment being longer and as you have been a customer for some time, you should get a good deal.