Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4G not working

haideriqbal
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi

I have just recently joined Vodafone last week but my experience so far is just horrible. I got new iphone 7 on contract, last Tuesday my sim got active after 50 hrs of purchase and since then I cant get 4G on my device.

I have contacted many advisors online on vodafone and have also gone to store twice. They swapped my sim reset setting but no luck. 

Now Yesterday an online agent told that my number is not configured on something called TRACS. But since then 24+ hrs still no 4G.

If anyone can help me here that would be great. Else I would have no option other than leaving vodafone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Update:

Got my 4G working today. Thanks for all the support.

View solution in original position

64 REPLIES 64

Hello, I have the same issue as the above  posters. Can't get 4G to show up at all. Could I have my account checked please?

Same here still having trouble dont know what to do 

As account access required assistance is now no longer available via this forum you'll need to speak with customer support on 191 or Live Chat or speak with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook and Twitter.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

KodaItaru
2: Seeker

Hello, I have the same issue as the above two posters. Can't get 4G to show up at all. Could I have my account checked please?

KodaItaru

Okay, I believe the issue is a Split Port as I have the same problem as described in this thread:

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/iOS/I-am-not-getting-4G-signal-on-my-Iphone7-joined-Vodafone-since-5...

Could someone set this in my account correctly please?

Hi, we have a similar problem with a new Vodafone sim and have carried out all suggestions made here and during chat to no avail. Can someone please fix this ASAP.? Definitely not happy with the Vodafone UK experience. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

So we can look into the issue you're experiencing with your service @KodaItaru and @loopylorn, we'll need access to your accounts. So we can do this, please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message.

Hi. I’m a new payg customer and also having the same issue described above. Can this be checked please. Thanks

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Sure thing @Wilkinson88! So we can take a quick look at your account and also get more details from you, follow the steps I've sent you on a private message

Hi Adam, 

I read the whole thread and tried it all. Still no 4G. please help.