Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

9. Christmas extended returns

rss
4: Newbie

Is there extended Xmas returns for this year ?

Your returns policy page still has last year's info on it : 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/business/buying-with-vodafone/buying-online/returns-...

Customers who purchase between 1st November 2018 and 24th December 2018 will be able to return their product or/and services until 25th January 2019.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The page was last updated on the 3rd May 2019.

I think we'll find this updated again quite soon to fall in line with christmas purchases for 2019.

It's a case of watching that page and probably the Vodafone Blog page too @rss 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the reply.

I note that for last year the beginning date was 1st November so VF should really get this page updated asap if it applies this year.

BandOfBrothers

Totally agree @rss 

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here read all posts and sent back relevant feedback so I'm sure this will get sorted as and when   :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @rss - we've not had any information about an extended returns period this year. As the previous one ran from the start of November, I can't imagine this will be available this year. Keep your eyes on the website though for any possible updates. 

TJ

Hey @rss, we've had an update! All purchases between 16 December to the 12 January can be returned up until 26 January 👌 (HBB is not included)