Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

A complete mess!

Kellykellyhai
1: Seeker

To keep things simple, I'm really not happy. 

I have 3 lines on my account with vodafone. I thought when I was billed, I was being billed for all lines. 4 months later I had my services terminated with no warning from vodafone and I was told I had only been paying 1 line and the other 2 was unpaid. 

To keep things short, I arranged with the complaints department to pay all outstanding amounts for every line and 

to get my account up to date. 

I paid the outstanding balances and my services was restored. 

The day after my services was restricted again! This time when I called 191 they said not to worry they could see I had paid in full and restored my services again. 

I raised a complaint about the whole situation and I was told after they looked into it that I had 3 separate billing profiles and that's why this problem happened in the first place. I was told they would fix it and all would be fine. This was on 30 July. 

We are now on 15th August and I keep getting texts saying I owe over £400! 

After speaking to complaints, again, they said my payment that I made back in July to restore my services and bring my account up to date had only been applied to 1 line! Again! 

So I thought I was obvious what needed to happen, take the credit from my 1 line and apply it to the other 2 lines, making everything straight, right? 

Wrong! Apparently my payment isn't showing as a credit and they don't know where it is. Hmmm. 

When am I tried to sort this with online chat they said the amount I paid went towards paying the early exit fee vodafone charged me, even though they said they would remove it all from my account. 

The complaints department are now saying they need 24-48 hours to sort it. 

I need some help here as I'm furious with vodafone and I have no trust in them anymore. 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I totally agree @Kellykellyhai with your thread title ! :Sad_face:

This needs to be owned by Vodafone and set straight. 

Please give the Complaints Department the timeframe they have asked for and if this isn't resolved that way then please update your thread here and then I'm sure the Social Media Team here will catch up with your thread update you to help you. 

As this is connected to billing / suggested late payments I'd also suggest to check your Credit File via http://www.experian.co.uk to ensure nothing negative has been reported on it. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for your reply. 

Sorry I forgot to mention that I've spoken with the complaints department over 7 times now about this. Each time I speak with different people and the only response I can get from anyone is "I need to raise an investigation on your account. Give me 24-48 hours and we will call you back"

The first time I heard this was back in July when I first complained. 

Also I don't get a call back as promised, I have to call them. 

Your right about my credit file and I have checked it. Vodafone have registered numerous late payments but I can't get that amended until vodafone sort out my account. 

Argh!!! 

You're very Welcome. 

You can add a Notice of Correction on your Credit File. 

Let the Team here catch up with your thread. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Kellykellyhai I'm sorry to see the experience you've had, we'd like to get this sorted for you.

So we can help, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our dedicated team.

Once we receive your details, we'll be in touch as soon as possible.