Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

A6 WIFI CALLING

SiobhanMairead
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

How do i get wifi calling on Samsung A6 2018?

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @SiobhanMairead

I assume your on an eligible tariff as explained in this Vodafone wi-fi-calling.

How-do-I-set-up-Wi-Fi-Calling.

Please also check Wi-Fi Calling is enabled in your My Vodafone app or in your My Vodafone account as per the advice Here.

This was from an older post....

Register for Vodafone Wi-Fi CallingText the word CALLING to 97888

This is a free text which will add the service to your accountYou should receive the following confirmation text:

Thanks. We’ll add Wi-Fi Calling to your account in the next 24 hours and will let you know when you’re all set up.If you’d like to discuss this with us, or if you have any other issues, you can find more info here or contact usOnce you receive the confirmation text, switch on Wi-Fi Calling in your settingsGo to Settings, scroll down and choose the Application iconChoose Phone and scroll down until you see Wi-Fi Calling – select the box beside this optionA pop-up will appear asking you to confirm if you want to enable Wi-Fi Calling – tap OK "

This was also from an older post on the forum but for a different Samsung phone but maybe still similar. 

Opened "settings"

Selected "Connections"

Selected "apps"

Clicked on the 3 dots (top right of screen)

Select "Switch on System apps"

Scroll down to the first of 3 Phones and select

Select "More settings" at bottom of drop down box

Select and enable "Wi-F-calling"

Back to home page and re-boot. "

Apologies for all the links but this is the best way to try and get you sone support.

If you get stuck perhaps call 191 or Live Chat and they can access your account to provision your account for the feature. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.