Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Account Cleanse?? still waiting

coldsweat
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I joined Vodafone 4 months ago & except for the first few weeks have never been able to log on as apparently my account needs a cleanse.  Everytime I call I'm told it will happen in a few days & then I can re-create my account, but guess what - I'm still waiting & it's getting beyond a joke!  

I can't see my bills, I can't see how much data I've used, I'm compltetely blind to my account.

Customer service are really 'sympathetic & nice', but I still have the issue - please help!

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @coldsweat

This is the first time I have heard of an account cleanse although Vodafone should be able to reset your account and issue a temporary password for you to change once logged in.

The best thing to do is to wait for the forum team to get to the thread, they will be able to investigate this for you and find the reason for the log on problem.

Yeah - tried all that unfortunately

Temporary usernames/passwords - all just throw up errors unfortunately.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@coldsweat - We can help to get your My Vodafone app and account working. I’m sorry it’s been ongoing for so long. Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Resetting the account, If has not sorted out issues, suggest you ask them to open a Brand New Account and transfer your Number to that account.

It took 22 months of trying to sort mine out with everytime the technical team saending me an email that it is sorted and it wasn't. The Forum team also gave up on it and eventually had to get the Director's Office Team to set up Brand New Account.

How long does it take? 4 days with all services suspended and my contacts saying number says 'dialled incorrect number message'

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Let's get to the bottom of this for you @Taylorlondon. Please pop our team a message on Facebook or Twitter with your Community username, a link to your post and your details. We'll then be in touch to help with your services.