Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Account issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Basically I've been with Vodafone some time my account broke March this year however 4 months down the line after speaking with various people online chat over the phone visiting Vodafone stores I want to know y it takes so long to fix an account issue which is not the customers fault this is the 3rd time now my account has faced this issue I would like to know what Vodafone are going to do in the way of compensation for me 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous

Sometimes things do go wrong which I'm sure many accept. 

It's then down to how this is put right which instils confidence back in to the product and services. 

I firmly believe that the Vodafone Social Media Team here can achieve this.

Let them catch up with your thread and bring you in away from the open forum to pass security checks and they'll help you further with this situation. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay thanks I get that they have issues but nearly 4 months to sort an account out not acceptable really 

hi mate  .Sorry but vodafone will do nothing with this please read my post thats will tell you everything .Im waiting TWO YEARS AND 3 MONTHS AND NOTHING . Thanks im free to leave this network . Compensation ?? When they give you £10 you will be lucky . Sorry but thats brutal fact .