Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Account not updated after upgrade

alastairmc
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I received my new iPhone 11 Pro Max on 21st September but despite three phone calls to customer services my account on the My Vodafone app and online through a browser is still showing my old sim-only contract. Everything works OK but I am at a loss as to what to do next as I am not paying for my new handset yet.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @alastairmc 

I'm assuming it must have changed on Vodafones side or the iPhone wouldn't have been despatched.

That said I understand you need to be able to view your contract / tariff details via your myvodafone app and myvodafone online.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here might be able to help as they too have account access. 

Account assistance isn't available via this forum anymore so please contact them via the avenues in 》 Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @alastairmc 

It would be unlikely you are not paying for your new phone and if not already done, it would be worth looking at your online banking account to see how much money Vodafone have taken by direct debit.

I am wondering if the upgrade has been done as a new line and connection and not as an upgrade and your old contract is still running alongside the new contract but if the upgrade was processed through your online account as an existing customer this should not have happened.

When you next contact Vodafone this would be worth asking, you don't want to be paying for two contracts.

Thanks for your advice!