Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Additional line

Hellomynameis
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, 3 months ago i took out a sim only plan. I have upgraded to a handset today and would also like to take advantage of the additional line offer of 15% off. Ive tried to do it but got declined. I was told if i pay next months bill then il be able to take another line out. Does anyone have experience of this? Is this info correct? 

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Yes @Hellomynameis  Vodafone have a three month  clear payment rule, plus you have just upgraded the  SIM only to a handset contract.   It would also be worth checking the credit limit on the account. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Hellomynameis congrats on your exciting upgrade! With our 15% additional line discount, this is only applicable if you added another service to your account. An upgrade from a Sim Only contract to a Handset contract wouldn't make you eligible for this unfortunately. We do ask for three months of clear bills following an upgrade or new connection on your account before you can add another service, but once this time period has passed, and once you've cleared our credit check, you'll be able to add an additional line and access this discount. 

simax
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

I upgraded to the iPhone 12 Pro and got it on launch day as an upgrade after spending 12 months on a 30 day sim (not one missed payment). I did think about getting an Apple Watch 6 at the same time but decided against it. Does that now mean I have to wait 3 months to get the watch as well?

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @simax, I hope you're enjoying your new phone :Smart_Phone: Great choice!

I would suggest to speak with our sales team on 191 or webchat to discuss what offers and lines you are eligible for you as you could have some discounts you're unaware of 👀😍