Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Adios Vodafone!

glynb
4: Newbie

Such a sad day today as I've requested my PAC code after being with Vodafone 21 trouble free years. I feel the loyalty has only been one way and you only offer the good deals to new subs. And I'm that disgusted with you, I'm actually going to buy my contract out too! 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

At what stage are you at in your contract @glynb  ?

I ask because a person nearing the end of their contract are in a better negotiating position at that stage when they call 191 and choose the Thinking of Leaving option.

On a side note > Before using your Pac please do check that the network your going to choose provides good signal and data speeds where you live , work and.commute via using a Payg sim card. Please don't rely on online network checkers.

I wish you all the best with how you decide to proceed.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, I got 3 months left on my contract. I've already spoken to Ashlee in the retention department. Shame.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@glynb 3 Months is a long time for different promotions that our retention team can offer you. When you're thinking of leaving, you'll be passed to a dedicated team to discuss your options at that time, I'd strongly take the advice offered by @BandOfBrothersregarding a PAYG SIM just to test the network you're looking at moving.  We do hope that you stay with us however!