main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay monthly

Advantage discount not applied

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I took out a sim only contract and had a 15% off offer through Vectis/BHSF. The shop in Clifton, Bristol said it would be applied straight away yet months later I am still paying the full contract rate. They said I would be charged a one-off £10 fee but this never happened! Please sort out ASAP and backdate!!

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Thus cannot be looked at from here unfortunately @Scarrs as there is no account access via this forum.

To get some support I'd suggest Live Chat and or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries I'd suggest Twitter.

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Also vodafone-advantage-query-form. 

discounts/vodafone-advantage 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @Scarrs 

There are many links available from Google for Vectis/BHSF and not quite sure if you are referring to the Vectis card or the Vectis Network benefits and if you are referring to or a discount from Vectis or the Vodafone Advantage Scheme.

If you are employed by the company and they participate in the Vodafone Advantage scheme as a company benefit to all employees, the Vodafone Advantage discount can only be applied to a price plan that is not on promotion or with an existing discount.  There is further information here: https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Account-billing/Discounts-rewards/1456888672/Can-I-get-a-discount.htm also further information here :How to apply for a Vodafone Employee Advantage discount 

There may have been some confusion in the store and the discount was unable to be applied.

However, contact the Social Media Team through the Social Media channels, Twitter works well and they will be able to provide the necessary account access to find out exactly what happened.  

View more options