Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Amazon Prime Video

TAP
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have  changed to a red entertainment tariff with amazon prime video subscription included 2 days ago.

However i have noticed there is no 4K content included.I was  a previous amazon prime video customer until a month ago and watched several 4K titles on amazon.I have checked small print but cannot find anywhere it states if the vodafone offering is full HD only.I have tested on 2 x 4K TV sets where i previously enjoyed 4K content with amazon.

3 REPLIES 3

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access this content through your Amazon Prime Video entertainment pack @TAP. 4K content is only available through the premium version of the service. As we only offer access to the standard option, this content isn't available. If you contact Amazon directly, they may allow you to pay the addition charges and upgrade to the preumium option. 

Could not see that info in small print but amazon told me as much yesterday.

However the server is still down so unable to choose amazon prime video, have been told  by 191 today it could be another 48 hours to be fixed.That will be almost a week outage.Not good.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@TAP We'll be happy to see what may be causing this issue for you. So we can help with getting Amazon Prime Video added to your plan, please follow the details I've sent in the private message that will appear in your inbox shortly. We'll then be in touch to help.