Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Annoying issue

adrian-c
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, first of all I'm not sure that this is the place to post this problem, but I can't find anything else.

So I have the following problem. I ordered yesterday a Samsung S10+ with a pay monthly contract. I received the message that my order is ready to get picked up from the nearest store, in Northampton.

I went today to pick up my phone, and after 20 minutes of waiting, the clerk told me that they don't have it in the store, and that I should wait for another week or more. The thing is that before telling me this, he brought me two phones, but my name didn't match the one sticked on it. I realised that they may have given my phone to someone else, who didn't check the name on it. 

What can I do, because I need this phone ASAP, as my old one died(irrelevant, i guess). But I don't find it normal to have this issue, because if I had accepted one of those wrong named phones, I would have received it. Is there any way that they can check if they given my phone to someone else?

Cheers.

1 REPLY 1

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @adrian-c, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you've had getting your new phone and understand how frustrating this must be.

I'll be more than happy to take a look into your account, to double check if your orders showing as delivered. So I can do this securely, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.