Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Annual upgrade not on account

RLM123
4: Newbie

Hi I can upgrade next week for the annual upgrade promise as I have an iPhone 11pro I spoke to someone a few month ago when EVO started to ask if annual upgrade was effected I was told it wasn’t and I can upgrade still. My Vodafone app/online account only has the flexi upgrade price and doesn’t say anything about an annual upgrade. Just wondering is that right? As am sure I have seen before it should be on your extras.

5 REPLIES 5

simax
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

My annual upgrade notification appeared about 2 weeks ago in my app. Funny thing is that I’ve still got another 4 weeks to go until my 1 year point with my old phone, but hey ho…

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @RLM123 

May I suggest to call customer services on 191 or use Live Chat to get some further clarification on this. I appreciate you've spoken to them recently but it may have changed on your account or the next agent might be able to further assist.

That or contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning @RLM123 :Smiling: It's great you're looking at upgrading with us. 

@BandOfBrothers is right - I'd recommend giving our Sales team a call on 191 or chatting to them online. They can double check this for you. 

You can find more information on the Annual Upgrade Promise on our help page. The Apple iPhone 11 Pro is one of our eligible phones, if it was purchased between 13 September 2019 and 31 March 2020 or 24 August 2020 and 20 October 2020. You can upgrade 12 months from the date you received your phone – any earlier than this and you’ll be charged an early upgrade fee.

I will get in touch with them as I got my phone 27th September 2020

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for keeping the thread updated @RLM123 👍