Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Any way to change Sky Sports package?

CandTUK
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I was slightly annoyed, when I increased my package to a Red with Sky Sports, to find that you only get a few channels - Premier League, and a few of the low end ones, including Sky News, which is free anyway!
I actually want the other 5 channels, as it has Football (for the EFL), and Golf. Is it possible to swap? I'm happy to give up the ones I have now.
4 REPLIES 4

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @CandTUK more information here about the Sky Sports packs. 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/music-tv-and-sport/sky-sports-mobile-tv

As as far as I am aware there is no way to change the basic pack only add to it for an additional fee. 

Thanks - what I expected, but still slightly annoyed, as there was no mention of multiple packs when I upgraded via the retentions department - I would get Sky Sports, that's all I was told.

It was also mentioned that I should be able to cast to my TV, but this isn't possible because 4G has to be on for the system to work at all, no WiFi, so you have to watch it on your phone too.

Thanks for the reply though - I'll do my homework before renewing contracts in the future.

On your second question, when I used to have Sky Sports (back when F1 was included!), you had to make the initial connection over 4G, but you could then switch your handset over to wifi and cast Sky to your TV.

Cheers for that - unfortunately, that doesn't seem to work any more. In fact, the app is so twitchy that its difficult to get anything up at all, but you can after a few attempts.