cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Anyone else been told false delivery dates?

MCH101
3: Seeker

Hi,

I wanted to see if anyone else is having been told false delivery dates by Vodafone? 

I upgraded my phone online and was told it would be delivered the next day. Sooo.... as you do, you plan to ensure you are home and when 6 pm comes, you hear nothing. So you contact them and get told, oh the phone hasn't been picked from stock yet. SO was told it would arrive 4 days later. I then receive an email shortly after, oh we've upgraded your delivery and will be guaranteed delivery for the next day. So .... As you do .(AGAIN) you ensure you cancel your plans for the day and wait around ...... guess what.... nothing turns up..... I then contact Vodafone again and get told the same story over again that the item is yet to be picked...  So two days were wasted waiting around for nothing. I get offer £5 compensation which I declined and then it was upgraded to £10 compensation which I declined again. 
I am still waiting to find out when the phone will be delivered as it's totally not clear at all. I can't even collect one at a store!
Does anyone else have problems?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Which make and model of phone are you waiting on @MCH101  ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Its the Samsung Galaxy S21 128GB.

sssantos

Hi,

I'm with the same issue, today on chat with the advisor they told me DPD is with issues on delivery. Also asked to contact DPD, but how to contact if don't have an tracker number ?

Vodafone actually don't have a good position about it... It's my first upgrade and I'm really disappointed and don't know what to do.