Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch 4

roop36
1: Seeker

Hi, I have recently been promised delivery of 2 Apple Watch 4's by Vodafone. Not only have I been lied to about stock availability AND delivery dates, but thus far Vodafone have failed to deliver either watch and have now advised me that instead of receiving both watches by this wednesday, there will in fact be a 2 week delay!

Also, when I have called up to query this, I have basically been told "tough luck" and they have offered no resolution and have refused to escalate my complaint.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences and does anyone have any suggestions as to how best to proceed? (Other than to switch networks!)

Thanks very much in advance

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @roop36

Performing a search on the forum will highlight other threads in connection to stock availability and delays of the Apple Watch. 

Invariably this happens will most Apple New product launches. 

You can raise your concerns via the avenues in Here.

Or await for the Vodafone Social Media Team here that reads all posts to catch up with your thread. 

I hope you receive good news soon as I appreciate your keen to have the product. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@roop36 It's a shame to see you've not received either Apple Watch yet. We're constantly working with Apple to try and fulfil these orders as soon as possible. 

Unfortunately we're unable to guarantee a date when a product would be back in stock and I wouldn't want to hazard a guess at when it'd be. 

If you've received an order number, then you'd be able to use our online tracker to view the most up to date information on the status. You'll also be notified by DPD via text/email when your order is on the way. 

Jasespace123
4: Newbie

Hi, 

did you receive your watch watch in the end? 

I ordered one nearly 2 weeks ago and I’ve been told the exact same as what you was told! 

Thanks